Orange Technical Support Phone Number

Old February 16th 08, 02:56 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Graham Naylor

Default Orange Technical Support Phone Number

Help,

My sister uses Orange as her ISP and needs to contact their Tech Support
Help desk, please could somebody let me have their phone number so I can
pass it on to her.

Many thanks

Graham

Old February 16th 08, 03:42 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Martin

On Sat, 16 Feb 2008 14:56:15 -0000, "Graham Naylor" wrote:

Help,

My sister uses Orange as her ISP and needs to contact their Tech Support
Help desk, please could somebody let me have their phone number so I can
pass it on to her.

The numbers are at
http://www.orange.co.uk/contact/inte...plitterwanadoo
--

Martin

Old August 5th 14, 07:08 AM
hurryburry hurryburry is offline
Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Graham Naylor View Post
Help,

My sister uses Orange as her ISP and needs to contact their Tech Support
Help desk, please could somebody let me have their phone number so I can
pass it on to her.

Many thanks

Graham

Hi are you looking for technical support phone number of orange provider .Then do whois search for their website orange.com through sites like WhoisXY.com here they will display details like domain registrant name ,address ,phone number ,email id and so on i hope it will be helpful to you ...I did whois search and found their registrant phone number it was +44.2075354412 ....You can use it and ask about their techinal support team contact number sure they will respond you ...