Amusing voip T&Cs

Old February 18th 08, 10:41 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Brian A

Default Amusing voip T&Cs

I saw this on a US voip web site for terms of service and thought some
might find it amusing.

"Fine print: All prices are final, there are no hidden fees. Period.
Only SIP/IAX devices that have already been created can be connected
to callwithus.com to make calls. Please ensure you only use devices
approved by you (Please do not try and connect using two tin cans and
a piece of string as we do not yet support this, but we may support
this in the future). Callwithus.com monthly subscription charge of $0
must be paid in advance and does not include tax of $0 which also must
be paid in advance. You will be billed an activation fee of $0 plus
tax and this must be paid in advance. Calls made incur tax at the rate
of 0% each month and must be paid in advance. On cancellation of
service you will be charged a one time only disconnection charge of
$0. Additional features such as caller ID with name on incoming calls
will be billed at the additional rate of $0 per call. All **YOUR**
rights reserved."
---
Remove 'no_spam_' from email address.
---
Old February 18th 08, 11:13 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Jono

After serious thinking Brian A wrote :
[...]

Their T-Mobile (UK) rates are cheap!

Old February 19th 08, 11:45 AM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Brian A

On Mon, 18 Feb 2008 22:13:02 GMT, Jono
wrote:

[...]

Yes I noticed - 3p/min from what I remember.

---