FALSE ADVERTISING! NOT 7Mbps

Old February 20th 08, 01:59 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
elpale1

Default FALSE ADVERTISING! NOT 7Mbps

For the past 2 months ... my rogers services has been below its
advertised speed of 7mbps ... only in the evenings and late afternoon..

Why am I paying for 7mbps if im only getting 1.5mbps in the evening.

Its only at full capacity in the mornings... and i work... so I never
get full speeds.

Anyone else? Anyone call them up about this yet?

--
elpale1
elpale1's Profile: http://forums.yourdomain.com.au/member.php?userid=208

Old February 20th 08, 03:42 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Eeyore

elpale1 wrote:

For the past 2 months ... my rogers services has been below its
advertised speed of 7mbps ... only in the evenings and late afternoon..

Who the heck is rogers ?

Graham

Old February 20th 08, 04:18 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
elpale1

How do you not know what Rogers is? If so why did you sign up for this
forum?

Rogers Communications Inc.
'Rogers Communications - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia'
(http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rogers_Communications)

Old February 20th 08, 06:38 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
The Natural Philosopher

Eeyore wrote:

elpale1 wrote:

For the past 2 months ... my rogers services has been below its
advertised speed of 7mbps ... only in the evenings and late afternoon..

Who the heck is rogers ?

rogered is slang for ****ED, and it sounds like it is.

Graham

Old February 20th 08, 06:50 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband

On Tue, 19 Feb 2008 22:18:10 -0600, elpale1
wrote:

How do you not know what Rogers is? If so why did you sign up for this
forum?

Rogers Communications Inc.
'Rogers Communications - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia'
(http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rogers_Communications)

Looks like it is canadian. This group is UK.telecom.broadband.
Old February 20th 08, 07:45 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Peter Crosland

elpale1 wrote:
How do you not know what Rogers is? If so why did you sign up for this
forum?

Rogers Communications Inc.
'Rogers Communications - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia'
(http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rogers_Communications)

Because this is a UK newsgroup not a North American one. How do you not know
what?

Peter Crosland

Old February 20th 08, 07:51 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Abo

elpale1 wrote:
How do you not know what Rogers is? If so why did you sign up for this
forum?

Rogers Communications Inc.
'Rogers Communications - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia'
(http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rogers_Communications)

Thick ****er! Roger's isn't in the UK, and you don't 'sign up' for a
usenet forum.

Jeez...

--
Abo
Old February 20th 08, 10:56 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
GM6TRS

wrote:

How do you not know what Rogers is? If so why did you sign up for this
forum?

Rogers Communications Inc.
'Rogers Communications - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia'
(http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rogers_Communications)

Looks like it is canadian. This group is UK.telecom.broadband.

uk.telecom,broadband appears to be 'cloned' he

http://www.rogersusers.com/broadband.html

--
Martin

Old February 20th 08, 11:31 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
James Egan

On Wed, 20 Feb 2008 10:56:22 -0000, "gm6trs" . wrote:

uk.telecom,broadband appears to be 'cloned' he

http://www.rogersusers.com/broadband.html

LOL

Now we can have another go at the longstanding pedantic "Is this a
forum?" debate.

Jim.

Old February 20th 08, 12:11 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Simon Zerafa

Hi,

Wrong group idiot.

Simon