Draytel?

Old February 22nd 08, 08:11 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Woody

Default Draytel?

Any users out there with experience of Draytel for domestic use.

Reliability?
Audio quality?
Service availability?

--
Woody

harrogate three at ntlworld dot com

Old February 22nd 08, 09:05 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Carl Warnell

On Fri, 22 Feb 2008 20:11:40 GMT, "Woody" wrote:

Any users out there with experience of Draytel for domestic use.

Yep, been using it for just over a year

Reliability?

Good

Audio quality?

Good

Service availability?

Good

I think they're actually resellers of someone like voip.co.uk though

--
_____ . . |
Carl Warnell ' o/ FORE! . . |
Old February 22nd 08, 09:32 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Al

"Woody" wrote in message
Any users out there with experience of Draytel for domestic use.

Reliability?
Audio quality?
Service availability?

--
Woody

harrogate three at ntlworld dot com

Have used it for over 2 years with multiple numbers for myself and
customers/friends.
Had no problems at all.
Quality good, reliability good.

I have ditched all PSTNs at office and home and have had no grief.
Various bits of hardware used dependent on where.

Draytek Vigor 2100VG
Draytek 3300Vwith FXO and FXS cards
Grandstream 2000
Draytel ATA(OK no QoS)

Alastair

Old February 23rd 08, 09:22 AM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Woody

"Carl Warnell" wrote in message
On Fri, 22 Feb 2008 20:11:40 GMT, "Woody" wrote:

Any users out there with experience of Draytel for domestic use.

Yep, been using it for just over a year

Reliability?

Good

Audio quality?

Good

Service availability?

Good

I think they're actually resellers of someone like voip.co.uk though

Ah, nothing to be gained then - I already have an account with
voip.co.uk!

Old February 23rd 08, 10:14 AM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Jono

Woody explained on 23/02/2008 :
I think they're actually resellers of someone like voip.co.uk though

Ah, nothing to be gained then - I already have an account with voip.co.uk!

Not using Draytel, I don't know......I'm sure that they've been around
longer than voip.co.uk....

What's the SIP server address for Draytel?

Old February 23rd 08, 11:34 AM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Ben Willcox

Carl Warnell wrote:
I think they're actually resellers of someone like voip.co.uk though

I believe its voiptalk.co.uk.

Ben
Old February 23rd 08, 12:21 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Herman

"Ben Willcox" wrote in message
Carl Warnell wrote:
I think they're actually resellers of someone like voip.co.uk though

I believe its voiptalk.co.uk.

Ben

Yes, voip.co.uk didn't strike me as an outfit that would resell. Of course
that could be the reason for their reluctance to offer residential packages.
Maybe they want to pass their residential contracts on to a reseller...

Old February 23rd 08, 01:42 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
alexd

On Sat, 23 Feb 2008 12:21:09 +0000, Herman wrote:

Yes, voip.co.uk didn't strike me as an outfit that would resell. Of
course that could be the reason for their reluctance to offer
residential packages. Maybe they want to pass their residential
contracts on to a reseller...

They've been quite effective at passing their residential contracts to
their competitors.

--
http://ale.cx/ (AIM:troffasky) )
13:41:47 up 14 days, 16:44, 2 users, load average: 1.21, 1.26, 1.15