Network Attached Storage

Old February 26th 08, 07:14 PM posted to uk.comp.home-networking
Trev

Default Network Attached Storage

I'm looking to install one of these and have read with interest the
thread above started by \(\(\(. I am new to this and would welcome
someone telling me where I am going wrong if I get one of these ...

http://www.aria.co.uk/Products/Perip... oductId=28534

It's for a home network.

thanks,
--

Trev (Milnrow, UK)
Old February 26th 08, 08:01 PM posted to uk.comp.home-networking
Jeff Gaines

On 26/02/2008 in message Trev
wrote:

I'm looking to install one of these and have read with interest the
thread above started by \(\(\(. I am new to this and would welcome
someone telling me where I am going wrong if I get one of these ...

http://www.aria.co.uk/Products/Perip... oductId=28534

It's for a home network.

thanks,

That should be fine and a lot cheaper than the 600+ I paid for my
Terastation a few years ago. The Vista compatible claim is a bit of a red
herring, as it's NAS it will work with anything that has a NIC.

--
Jeff Gaines Damerham Hampshire UK
If you ever find something you like buy a lifetime supply because they