NTL- Virgin settings?

Old February 27th 08, 08:15 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
louscannon

Default NTL- Virgin settings?

Hi, does anyone know what the settings for PO3 and SMTP for outlook
express?? I'm trying to connect to Vigin after a long absence, and I
know thev'e changed to Virgin media, but I don't know if the setting
were changed!!
Help!
Lou
Old February 27th 08, 10:01 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Gizmo.

http://www.virginmedia.com/help/chec...&app=helpemail

Old February 27th 08, 10:50 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Al

Hi, does anyone know what the settings for PO3 and SMTP for outlook
express??

Try:

smtp.ntlworld.com
pop.ntlworld.com

Al.
Old March 1st 08, 02:18 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Gethryn

"louscannon" wrote in message
Hi, does anyone know what the settings for PO3 and SMTP for outlook
express?? I'm trying to connect to Vigin after a long absence, and I
know thev'e changed to Virgin media, but I don't know if the setting
were changed!!
Help!
Lou

I returned to Virgin Mediua after an absence of three years from NTL.

If you have an NTLworld.com email address the settings for any POP3 email
agent remain unchanged, i.e

POP.NTLworld.com
SMTP.NTLworld.com