BT VOIP and Axon PBX software

Old March 1st 08, 09:36 AM posted to uk.telecom.voip
David Randles

Default BT VOIP and Axon PBX software

Anyone successfully using Axon PBX with BT VOIP service ? My Axon PBX
software works very successfully with other VOIP providers, but with
BT there is a (re-)registration issue which I can't solve. I keep
getting error messages every 10 minutes or so:

Registered as
then 1 minute later...
Register attempt for failed
400 Too many contact addresses

Any advice gratefully received.

David

Old March 2nd 08, 12:59 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Hongtian

On 1 Mar, 16:36, David Randles wrote:
Anyone successfully using Axon PBX with BT VOIP service ? My Axon PBX
software works very successfully with other VOIP providers, but with
BT there is a (re-)registration issue which I can't solve. I keep
getting error messages every 10 minutes or so:

Registered as
then 1 minute later...
Register attempt for failed
400 Too many contact addresses

Any advice gratefully received.

David

Hi David,

From the call trace, it looks like that Axon send several "contact"
header in its REGISTER message.Did you set several contact information
in Axon?

You can use WireShark to trace the SIP messages between BT and your
Axon.

In another way, I suggest you to try miniSipServer. It is a SIP server/
pbx for window, and very easy to use.

Tian