Virgin Media - customers killfiling each other is against the rules.

Old March 2nd 08, 11:33 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Gonz

Default Virgin Media - customers killfiling each other is against the rules.

Well, it's against Alex Brown's rules anyway.
And only if it's Carl that it affects.

I had to laugh when I was told about it, I bet even the staff are
cringing and giggling, too!

Old March 2nd 08, 11:48 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
t x

"Gonz" T o p @ S e c r e t . c o m wrote in message
Well, it's against Alex Brown's rules anyway.
And only if it's Carl that it affects.

I had to laugh when I was told about it, I bet even the staff are cringing
and giggling, too!

) I'll check the AUP as you cant.

Old March 2nd 08, 12:14 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Gonz

" t x" wrote in message
"Gonz" T o p @ S e c r e t . c o m wrote in message
Well, it's against Alex Brown's rules anyway.
And only if it's Carl that it affects.

I had to laugh when I was told about it, I bet even the staff are
cringing and giggling, too!

) I'll check the AUP as you cant.

OMG, it's you!
You won't find it in the AUP, it's just Alex doin one of his 'I'm so
gonna regret sayin this in the mornin' thing again.

I hear you got married?
I have to hear these things second hand, as nobody thought to fookin
tell me themselves! )

Old March 2nd 08, 01:52 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Gonz

"MeGgAhUrTz" wrote in message

"Gonz" T o p @ S e c r e t . c o m wrote in message
Well, it's against Alex Brown's rules anyway.
And only if it's Carl that it affects.

I had to laugh when I was told about it, I bet even the staff are
cringing and giggling, too!

I`m lost??

Someone said "Carl Waring is consigned to the bozo bin here"
Alex replied with "Please don't abuse other customers - this is against
the AUP"
Everyone is now wondering.

I think it's cute.

Old March 2nd 08, 02:37 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
t x

" t x" wrote in message
"Gonz" T o p @ S e c r e t . c o m wrote in message
Well, it's against Alex Brown's rules anyway.
And only if it's Carl that it affects.

I had to laugh when I was told about it, I bet even the staff are
cringing and giggling, too!

) I'll check the AUP as you cant.

OMG, it's you!
You won't find it in the AUP, it's just Alex doin one of his 'I'm so gonna
regret sayin this in the mornin' thing again.

I hear you got married?
I have to hear these things second hand, as nobody thought to fookin tell
me themselves! )

Ahha....Yup, its me the lurker. Still here n there most days.
Yes, I did get married...to the girl you have the picture of !

Old March 2nd 08, 02:51 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Gonz

" t x" wrote in message
"Gonz" T o p @ S e c r e t . c o m wrote in message
Well, it's against Alex Brown's rules anyway.
And only if it's Carl that it affects.

I had to laugh when I was told about it, I bet even the staff are
cringing and giggling, too!

) I'll check the AUP as you cant.

OMG, it's you!
You won't find it in the AUP, it's just Alex doin one of his 'I'm so
gonna regret sayin this in the mornin' thing again.

I hear you got married?
I have to hear these things second hand, as nobody thought to fookin
tell me themselves! )

Ahha....Yup, its me the lurker. Still here n there most days.
Yes, I did get married...to the girl you have the picture of !

I have thousands of pictures.
Give me a clue so I can narrow it down a bit.
I'm gonna be so jealous if it's that one leaning against the car wearin
the short skirt and high heels (

Old March 2nd 08, 03:33 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
t x

I hear you got married?
I have to hear these things second hand, as nobody thought to fookin
tell me themselves! )

Ahha....Yup, its me the lurker. Still here n there most days.
Yes, I did get married...to the girl you have the picture of !

I have thousands of pictures.
Give me a clue so I can narrow it down a bit.
I'm gonna be so jealous if it's that one leaning against the car wearin
the short skirt and high heels (

Keep checkin thru em. That'll keep you excited too.

I cant check the AUP cos all the ng's are full of rants about Phorm.
vm.feedback is full up of it.

You might want to watch Watchdog on Monday night where I think it will be
raised.

Old March 2nd 08, 11:42 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Michael Swift

In article , Gonz writes
Someone said "Carl Waring is consigned to the bozo bin here"
Alex replied with "Please don't abuse other customers - this is against
the AUP"
Everyone is now wondering.

The VM moderators seem to have travelled back in time to pre 1960, LADY
CHATERLEY'S LOVER, abuse is found everywhere with Carl and Mark flying
the flag and defending VM ad nauseam.

I think it's cute.

I think it's pathetic.

Mike

Yorkshire Halvard Lange
Old March 3rd 08, 08:54 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
MeGgAhUrTz

"Michael Swift" wrote in message
In article , Gonz writes

The VM moderators seem to have travelled back in time to pre 1960, LADY
CHATERLEY'S LOVER, abuse is found everywhere with Carl and Mark flying
the flag and defending VM ad nauseam.

Well put..

I think it's pathetic.

I think half of uk.telecom.broadband Agree...