Orange box reclaim

Old March 2nd 08, 04:30 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
James

Default Orange box reclaim

I Got a letter from orange on saturday with a pre-paid box to send back
their router after I cancelled with them. No problem been with them 3 years
and had crap service so well I decided to move. Requested the MAC was told
my account would clopse in 30 days. It did not and they charged me another
month. Finally contacted them to re-close it and get a refund for the month
they took still awaiting that.

Then they send me quite a threatening letter saying they want their router
back or they impose a £100 fine on me.

You wonder why I left such a crap provider.

On sky boradband and loving it!

So up yours orange if your reading :-)

Old March 2nd 08, 07:26 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Ian

"James" wrote in message
I Got a letter from orange on saturday with a pre-paid box to send back
their router after I cancelled with them. No problem been with them 3 years

So why have you bothered to tell us?