Daily Domains

Old March 3rd 08, 12:26 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Nick Castle

Default Daily Domains

"A.N. Onymous Esq" [email protected] wrote in message
I have 4 sites hosted with 123-reg. They seem to be getting more and more
unreliable. I have asked elsewhere and Daily have been suggested

http://www.daily.co.uk/

I have never come across them before. They seem good looking at the
website - has anyone here used them ? Comments?

They host a collegues website. Very good.

Nick.

Old March 4th 08, 03:36 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Joskin

I left 123-reg last year when their email handling became very flakey,
and I moved my one domain to Daily.

They have been very good so far - I now host 6 domains via a reseller
package with them. Everything works as it should and they answer the
phone very quickly if you ring them.

So far so good - I'm very impressed with them.

Rgds,
Joskin (no connection with 123 or Daily)