Get the cash you need quickly and easily

Old March 4th 08, 05:58 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband,uk.rec.cycling,uk.rec.motorcycles,uk.railway,uk.tech.digital-tv
visak

Default Get the cash you need quickly and easily

Logbook Loans

We offer simple fast loans for people who may have been refused
elsewhere.
We offer a same day service. If someone applies for a loan today, then
they can have the cash in their hand on the same day if so required.
Our product is growing in popularity as a knock on effect of the
Credit Crunch.
Apply today: http://www.kqzyfj.com/4l117dnvjru8BGGDEIF8A9EBGICC

http://getthecashyouneed.blogspot.com/
Old March 4th 08, 11:54 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
xCx

visak wrote:
Logbook Loans

We offer simple fast loans for people who may have been refused
elsewhere.
We offer a same day service. If someone applies for a loan today, then
they can have the cash in their hand on the same day if so required.
Our product is growing in popularity as a knock on effect of the
Credit Crunch.
Apply today: http://www.bigfatripoffmerchants.com

http://imatard.com

So, you're trading on misery, like all loan sharks.

343% APR? BARGAIN!
Old March 4th 08, 03:12 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband,uk.rec.cycling,uk.rec.motorcycles,uk.railway,uk.tech.digital-tv
Charles Ellson

On Mon, 3 Mar 2008 21:58:20 -0800 (PST), visak
wrote:

Logbook Loans

We offer simple fast loans for people who may have been refused
elsewhere.
We offer a same day service. If someone applies for a loan today, then
they can have the cash in their hand on the same day if so required.
Our product is growing in popularity as a knock on effect of the
Credit Crunch.
Apply today: http://www.kqzyfj.com/4l117dnvjru8BGGDEIF8A9EBGICC

http://getthecashyouneed.blogspot.com/

"Typical 343.4% APR" !!!

Oi vey!
Old March 4th 08, 03:48 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband,uk.rec.cycling,uk.rec.motorcycles,uk.railway,uk.tech.digital-tv
Nige

"visak" wrote in message
Logbook Loans

We offer simple fast loans for people who may have been refused
elsewhere.
We offer a same day service. If someone applies for a loan today, then
they can have the cash in their hand on the same day if so required.
Our product is growing in popularity as a knock on effect of the
Credit Crunch.
Apply today: http://www.kqzyfj.com/4l117dnGDEIF8A9EBGICC

http://.com/

****i me ****less you thieving **** 343.3% apr?

Knobhead.

Old March 4th 08, 04:47 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband,uk.rec.cycling,uk.rec.motorcycles,uk.railway,uk.tech.digital-tv
ChrisM

In message ,
Nige Proclaimed from the tallest tower:

"visak" wrote in message
Logbook Loans

We offer simple fast loans for people who may have been refused
elsewhere.
We offer a same day service. If someone applies for a loan today,
then they can have the cash in their hand on the same day if so
required. Our product is growing in popularity as a knock on effect
of the Credit Crunch.
Apply today:
http://www.kqzyfj.com/4l117dnGDEIF8A9EBGICC

http://.com/

****i me ****less you thieving **** 343.3% apr?

Knobhead.

Just to put that in easy to understand terms, according to their own
example,
if you borrow 1500 quid across just over 1 year (58 weeks) you finish up
paying back 3120 or more than double what you borrowed!!!
You'd have to be pretty desperate to go here!
(btw, what is a 'commitment fee' apart from an excuse to screw even more
money out of the poor punter??)

--
Regards,
Chris.

Old March 5th 08, 01:05 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband,uk.rec.cycling,uk.rec.motorcycles,uk.railway,uk.tech.digital-tv
Colin Williams

On Mon, 03 Mar 2008 21:58:20 -0800, visak wrote:

Logbook Loans

The website is hosted by clara.net, a spam report has been sent to them.
Hopefully the site will be offline for a day or two.