O2 broadband

Old March 4th 08, 10:03 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Whinging Courier

Default O2 broadband

Does their wireless box come with an encryption level of at least WPA?
I'm jumping the talktalk ship and need to know about the watery ISP. I
don't want anything pony that only supports a maximum of WEP.

Cheers.

Old March 4th 08, 10:17 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Digby

On Tue, 4 Mar 2008 22:03:00 -0000, Whinging Courier
wrote:

Does their wireless box come with an encryption level of at least WPA?
I'm jumping the talktalk ship and need to know about the watery ISP. I
don't want anything pony that only supports a maximum of WEP.

Cheers.

It's more than likely a Speedtouch 780 or 585v6, they support WEP, WPA
and WPA2