Be Question

Old March 6th 08, 08:30 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Barney

Default Be Question

I'm currently with Virgin cable on 20Mb, however Be are unbundling my
exchange this month, meaning I can get the (upto) 24Mb for 22, saving 15
over Virgin.

Is it worth the jump?

Old March 6th 08, 08:51 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Mark

On Thu, 06 Mar 2008 20:30:47 GMT, "Barney"
wrote:

I'm currently with Virgin cable on 20Mb, however Be are unbundling my
exchange this month, meaning I can get the (upto) 24Mb for 22, saving 15
over Virgin.

Is it worth the jump?

Depends if you're near enough to the exchange to get the higher speeds
and what speed you're getting from Virgin.

Trying negotiating with Virgin, too - it can succeed.