any experience with VSEE for videochat over ip?

Old March 7th 08, 04:37 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Bob Newheart

Default any experience with VSEE for videochat over ip?

Hi all,

Been reading up on VSEE
(http://www.masternewmedia.org/news/2...tion_from.htm),
supposed to be a good tool for a videochat across the net (or within the
LAN) and offers functionality like open application sharing, video sharing
etc for collaboration.

Problem is that my windows XP SP2 has crashes twice now while testing this
tool. As I am simultaneously testing a new logitech quickcam pro 9000,
perhaps the software clashes somewhere...

ANy good experiecnes with VSEE (or alternative tools)?

best regards,

BN