Get the cash you need quickly and easily

Old March 9th 08, 03:31 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Anizham

Default Get the cash you need quickly and easily

Logbook Loans

We offer simple fast loans for people who may have been refused
elsewhere.
We offer a same day service. If someone applies for a loan today, then
they can have the cash in their hand on the same day if so required.
Our product is growing in popularity as a knock on effect of the
Credit Crunch.
Apply today: http://www.kqzyfj.com/4l117dnvjru8BGGDEIF8A9EBGICC

http://getthecashyouneed.blogspot.com/

Old March 9th 08, 08:08 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
brightside S9

On Sun, 9 Mar 2008 08:31:25 -0700 (PDT), Anizham
wrote:

Logbook Loans

We offer simple fast loans for people who may have been refused
elsewhere.
We offer a same day service. If someone applies for a loan today, then
they can have the cash in their hand on the same day if so required.
Our product is growing in popularity as a knock on effect of the
Credit Crunch.
Apply today: http://www.kqzyfj.com/4l117dnvjru8BGGDEIF8A9EBGICC

http://getthecashyouneed.blogspot.com/

Wow, 343.4% APR !