Betamax won't take my payment.

Old March 16th 08, 12:36 AM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Graham.

Default Betamax won't take my payment.

My credit has run out with voipcheap.com and I now want to credit a
justvoip.com account, but my Paypal transaction was instantly
refunded with the message from Betamax:

This transaction is refunded because we do not allow using
the same paypal account on more than one user-account.
Thank you for understanding.

How should I proceed?

--
Graham

%Profound_observation%

Old March 16th 08, 05:35 AM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Ivor Jones

:
: This transaction is refunded because we do not allow using
: the same paypal account on more than one user-account.
: Thank you for understanding.
:
: How should I proceed?

Find a provider with a tad of common sense. Sounds daft to me, somebody
refusing to take money..?!

Ivor

Old March 16th 08, 09:52 AM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Brian A

On Sun, 16 Mar 2008 05:35:48 -0000, "Ivor Jones"
wrote:

"Graham." wrote in message

: My credit has run out with voipcheap.com and I now want
: to credit a justvoip.com account, but my Paypal
: transaction was instantly refunded with the message from
: Betamax:
:
: This transaction is refunded because we do not allow using
: the same paypal account on more than one user-account.
: Thank you for understanding.
:
: How should I proceed?

Do you have to pay via Paypal? Why not just use a credit card?
Personally I actively avoid Paypal after their actions resulted in me
losing 136.

---
Remove 'no_spam_' from email address.
---
Old March 16th 08, 02:10 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Philippe Deleye

"Graham." schreef in bericht
My credit has run out with voipcheap.com and I now want to credit a
justvoip.com account, but my Paypal transaction was instantly
refunded

OK, one of the little inconveniences of Betamax ... not allowing using the
same paypal account on more than one user-account.
Only work-around is not using Paypal for yoyr 2nd user-account