Snom M3

Old March 18th 08, 12:35 AM posted to uk.telecom.voip
mattpark mattpark is offline
Junior Member

Location: Durham, United Kingdom
Default Snom M3

Hi All,

Okay who has got their mittens on a Snom M3 yet?

Worth a buy?

Cheers,

Matt

--
mattpark
mattpark's Profile: http://www.ukvoiptalk.com/member.php?userid=3

External post from http://www.ukvoiptalk.com

Old March 18th 08, 11:34 AM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Gordon Henderson

In article ,
mattpark wrote:

Hi All,

Okay who has got their mittens on a Snom M3 yet?

Worth a buy?

I'm looking for some reviews too... I've deployed a wodge of Siemens
C460IP's and, while they work very well - the base stations need rebooting
every few days or so (it seems to depend on number of calls), else they
lose registration with the asterisk server )-: If only there was a remote
reboot facility, but there's not...

Gordon
Old March 20th 08, 02:47 AM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Mr Man

I have an M3

Prefer it in comparison to the Siemens S450IP phones.

It's crashed and died in me a couple of times... As have the Siemens.

The main thing I donít like is that call waiting cannot be turned off at
the handset / phones settings

Compared to Snom desk phones, it does not have half of the features.

It works though, good call quality, and much more speedy when trying to
do call transfers etc... Which are a nightmare on the Siemens.