Bonding and Load Balancing

Old March 19th 08, 05:13 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
trooperbill

Default Bonding and Load Balancing

I know you guys are going to hate this but its my job ok so give me
some slack

We've just re-launched our business and are now the proud
manufacturers of Xrio UBM load balancing and connection bonding
appliances so if this is your thing then why not have a look - www.xrio.com

mark