Line statistics

Old March 20th 08, 04:30 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
naza

Default Line statistics

I have been having a few problems with a capped speed on my line. They
claim the cap cannot be removed because there are too many errors. I
cant really argue with them as I cannot find to much information about
the figures reported inn telnet. So I was wondering whether someone
here may be able to help.

SF: 32211 32212
SFErr: 0 0
RS: 1095206 136399
RSCorr: 0 0
RSUnCorr: 0 0

This is the block of counters that I am interested in. What do the SF
and RS figure mean?