Nokia E51 - questions re car use

Old March 21st 08, 02:12 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
PeterT

Default Nokia E51 - questions re car use

I'm considering purchasing a Nokia e51, but have a few questions I'm
hoping someone may be able to help me with. The Noka website is a
little ambiguous.

1.Is there a Nokia car kit that enabled the phone to be charged whilst
in its cradle?

2. The Nokia website swhows the only cradle apparently available to be
a generic one, the CR 39. Is this correct.

3. Agian, the Nokia website shows the CARK CK-7W as being suitable for
use with the E51 - is this correct?

--
Cheers

Peter