Attn: Flyer Re. Draytel

Old March 22nd 08, 07:18 AM posted to uk.telecom.voip
amp is

Default Attn: Flyer Re. Draytel

Hi Flyer and everyone

Couple of long term problems I have with Draytel, do you experience the
same?

1, Call always disconnects if put on hold or answered by recorded message.

2. Call divert works very intermittently.

All other functions work fine.

For info. I use this on 2-way satellite broadband.

Old March 22nd 08, 09:09 AM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Al

Default Flyer Re. Draytel

"amp is" wrote in message
Hi Flyer and everyone

Couple of long term problems I have with Draytel, do you experience the
same?

1, Call always disconnects if put on hold or answered by recorded message.

2. Call divert works very intermittently.

All other functions work fine.

For info. I use this on 2-way satellite broadband.

Interesting symptoms.
I have Draytel numbers set up at various locations and also on a VSAT system
but not experienced this.
Are you using a router or an ATA? I have had other problems with the ATA but
non when router based.

The thing I have most comment on is the fact that when an outgoing call is
made it terminates after 25 secsonds if not answered.

Would be interested to know what kit you are using.

Alastair

Old March 22nd 08, 09:57 AM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Flyer

"amp is" wrote in message
Hi Flyer and everyone

Couple of long term problems I have with Draytel, do you experience the
same?

1, Call always disconnects if put on hold or answered by recorded message.

2. Call divert works very intermittently.

All other functions work fine.

For info. I use this on 2-way satellite broadband.

can't say I've noticed any issues yet, not used the connection much so far.

Using a PAP2 via a Belkin N1 Vison router

P.

Old March 25th 08, 07:09 AM posted to uk.telecom.voip
amp is

Hi Both

Using a Linksys WRT54 2.2 AND A Sipura spa 2000.