modem to go with apple airport express / time capsule

Old March 22nd 08, 04:32 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Tom

Default modem to go with apple airport express / time capsule

Hi, I'd like to get airport express or time capsule but I need a modem
(they're just routers).

Can anyone recommend one that they have working with airport express
please (a lot don't) and preferably plusnet (if the ISP makes a
difference).

Cheers,

Tom