DNS settings on Fritz!Box

Old March 22nd 08, 08:49 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband,uk.telecom.voip
Ivor Jones

Default DNS settings on Fritz!Box

Is there anywhere in the Fritz!Box Fon (original, non-wireless version)
where I can specify DNS servers..? Can't see it anywhere.

Ivor

Old March 23rd 08, 11:55 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband,uk.telecom.voip
Brian A

On Sat, 22 Mar 2008 20:49:38 -0000, "Ivor Jones"
wrote:

Is there anywhere in the Fritz!Box Fon (original, non-wireless version)
where I can specify DNS servers..? Can't see it anywhere.

Ivor

I might be stating the obvious here, but just in case you weren't
aware.The PDF manuals have quite a lot of pages but they can be
searched, in the Adobe Acrobat reader, via a click on the binoculars.
I checked out the WLAN 7140 PDF manual and entered DNS in the search
box. There were about 12 occurrences of 'DNS'. You might have some
luck with that for your model.
However,the manuals aren't absolutely comprehensive. There are a few
things I'd like to know that aren't included.

---
Remove 'no_spam_' from email address.
---