Q for the ladies here...

Old March 22nd 08, 08:26 PM posted to uk.media.tv.misc,uk.people.silversurfers,uk.telecom.mobile,uk.rec.driving,uk.misc,uk.telecom.voip,uk.net.news.management,uk.telecom
Simon

Default Q for the ladies here...

Would any of the ladies here care to describe, as accurately as
possible, what (human) semen tastes like please? I've heard some women
say that it tastes like green olives, is that a true description?

Old March 22nd 08, 08:35 PM posted to uk.media.tv.misc,uk.people.silversurfers,uk.telecom.mobile,uk.rec.driving,uk.misc,uk.telecom.voip,uk.net.news.management,uk.telecom
Simon

Simon wrote:
Would any of the ladies here care to describe, as accurately as
possible, what (human) semen tastes like please? I've heard some women
say that it tastes like green olives, is that a true description?

Tastes like chicken!
Old March 22nd 08, 08:37 PM posted to uk.media.tv.misc,uk.people.silversurfers,uk.telecom.mobile,uk.rec.driving,uk.misc,uk.telecom.voip,uk.net.news.management,uk.telecom
Simon

On Sat, 22 Mar 2008 20:26:23 +0000, Simon wrote:

Would any of the ladies here care to describe, as accurately as
possible, what (human) semen tastes like please? I've heard some women
say that it tastes like green olives, is that a true description?

P.S. Having thought about it, I suppose the fags here could answer the
question too!

Old March 22nd 08, 08:41 PM posted to uk.media.tv.misc,uk.people.silversurfers,uk.telecom.mobile,uk.rec.driving,uk.misc,uk.telecom.voip,uk.net.news.management,uk.telecom
Brimstone

Simon wrote:
On Sat, 22 Mar 2008 20:26:23 +0000, Simon wrote:

Would any of the ladies here care to describe, as accurately as
possible, what (human) semen tastes like please? I've heard some
women say that it tastes like green olives, is that a true
description?

P.S. Having thought about it, I suppose the fags here could answer the
question too!

How could a cigarette answer any question let alone that one?

Old March 22nd 08, 08:46 PM posted to uk.media.tv.misc,uk.people.silversurfers,uk.telecom.mobile,uk.rec.driving,uk.misc,uk.telecom.voip,uk.net.news.management,uk.telecom
Simon

Y'know, fag AKA, queer, homo, **** stabber etc.

Old March 22nd 08, 09:17 PM posted to uk.media.tv.misc,uk.people.silversurfers,uk.telecom.mobile,uk.rec.driving,uk.misc,uk.telecom.voip,uk.net.news.management,uk.telecom
Sleezy

On Sat, 22 Mar 2008 20:37:08 +0000, Simon wrote:

On Sat, 22 Mar 2008 20:26:23 +0000, Simon wrote:

Would any of the ladies here care to describe, as accurately as
possible, what (human) semen tastes like please? I've heard some women
say that it tastes like green olives, is that a true description?

P.S. Having thought about it, I suppose the fags here could answer the
question too!

Seems you already did by replying to your own post and then replying
to your own reply.

Does that make you a fag twice over or does the second one cancel out
the first?
Old March 22nd 08, 09:24 PM posted to uk.media.tv.misc,uk.people.silversurfers,uk.telecom.mobile,uk.rec.driving,uk.misc,uk.telecom.voip,uk.net.news.management,uk.telecom
Knight Of The Road

"Simon" wrote

Would any of the ladies here care to describe, as accurately as
possible, what (human) semen tastes like please? I've heard some women
say that it tastes like green olives, is that a true description?

Helen says it tastes of yeast, Cara says it tastes of salt.

--
Regards, Vince.

Snowdonia trucking POV- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t_qusgJlk3M

Old March 22nd 08, 09:30 PM posted to uk.media.tv.misc,uk.people.silversurfers,uk.telecom.mobile,uk.rec.driving,uk.misc,uk.telecom.voip,uk.net.news.management,uk.telecom
Simon

On Sat, 22 Mar 2008 21:17:24 GMT, Sleezy wrote:

On Sat, 22 Mar 2008 20:37:08 +0000, Simon wrote:

On Sat, 22 Mar 2008 20:26:23 +0000, Simon wrote:

Would any of the ladies here care to describe, as accurately as
possible, what (human) semen tastes like please? I've heard some women
say that it tastes like green olives, is that a true description?

P.S. Having thought about it, I suppose the fags here could answer the
question too!

Seems you already did by replying to your own post and then replying
to your own reply.

That was a different Simon.