Betamax caller ID on SPA3102 gateway?

Old March 28th 08, 02:39 AM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Jose

Default Betamax caller ID on SPA3102 gateway?

Hi All,

I've had no trouble making my VoipCheap account display caller ID on
outgoing calls while using a PAP2.

Now that I'm using an SPA3102, and my VoipCheap account is on one of
the gateways, I can no longer make send my caller ID - apparently it
works only for Line 1 :-(

Has anyone solved this already?

Is any other of the Betamax brands better in this regard? (JustVoip
comes to mind...)

Thanks,
Jose