OneTel e mail down again

Old March 30th 08, 12:16 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Gel

Default OneTel e mail down again

and presumably Talk Talk too?
Old March 31st 08, 04:47 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Paul D.Smith

"Gel" wrote in message
and presumably Talk Talk too?

Give up! At one point I wrote directly to the MD of (then) Onetel to
complain about the state of their servers, questioning how long he would
expect a server to be off-line.

In fact, it's often that their servers are swamped. I was getting e-mails
lost because their servers were responding too slowly to accept any incoming
e-mails.

I've now moved to using another e-mail provider (with Onetel just providing
the internet access and not even the phone line which I left with BT) and as
soon as I find a combined (or individual) phone & broadband packages at
about the same cost, I'll drop Talktalk/Onetel altogether.

Paul DS.