Ping anyone at Plusnet

Old April 2nd 08, 08:39 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband

Default Ping anyone at Plusnet

On 2 Apr, 20:00, PlusNet Support Team wrote:
/snip

That's not the case I cn assure you. Every abuse ticket is followed up
and the offending customer contacted where necessary.

If you raise a ticket on your account (and depending on the nature of
the abuse report of course), I can probably dig out the communication we
sent to the customer in question if you need that reassurance?

Kind Rgds,

--
|Bob Pullen Broadband Solutions for
|Support Home & Business @
|PlusNet plc. www.plus.net
+------ PlusNet - The smarter way to broadband ------

Thanks for the quick response Bob

I don't have an account with plusnet - I reported abuse by someone
using your network

How do I find out the abuse ticket number - the auto-responder receipt
message has no apparent unique identifier?

How would I go about obtaining details of your abuse department
communication sent to the customer?
Old April 3rd 08, 08:21 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband

On 2 Apr, 23:24, PlusNet Support Team wrote:
wrote:
Thanks for the quick response Bob

I don't have an account with plusnet - I reported abuse by someone
using your network

How do I find out the abuse ticket number - the auto-responder receipt
message has no apparent unique identifier?

Will the email you sent us be easy for me to find based on your Usenet
pseudonym do you think?

When was it sent?

Rgds,

--
|Bob Pullen Broadband Solutions for
|Support Home & Business @
|PlusNet plc. www.plus.net
+------ PlusNet - The smarter way to broadband ------

Bob

If you send a direct-contact email address to the email address
associated with this posting, I will forward to you a copy of the
original abuse report
Old April 3rd 08, 10:20 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband

On 3 Apr, 21:09, PlusNet Support Team wrote:
wrote:
If you send a direct-contact email address to the email address
associated with this posting, I will forward to you a copy of the
original abuse report

Done.

--
|Bob Pullen Broadband Solutions for
|Support Home & Business @
|PlusNet plc. www.plus.net
+------ PlusNet - The smarter way to broadband ------

Thank you
Old April 3rd 08, 10:51 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
James

On Wed, 2 Apr 2008 11:04:07 -0700 (PDT), wrote:

When abuse reports are sent to
why do you appear to do
nothing other than send an auto-responder message acknowledging
receipt?

You dirty netcopping ****!