Linksys SPA-400 ?

Old April 2nd 08, 10:47 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Marc Zirnheld

Default Linksys SPA-400 ?

I could not find the SPA-400 user manual on the internet, and before
buying one I need to check something.

On a SPA 3100 (same as SPA 3102 but without a router) you can forward a
call from PSTN to VOIP and select a "on-hook while calling VOIP" field
in the config menus (this is only in the latests firmware releases).

Does someone now if the same can be done on the SPA-400 ?

Or if someone could point me to the user guide (and not the SPA-9000
user guide), I'll be thankfull.

Old April 2nd 08, 10:58 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Jono

Marc Zirnheld has brought this to us :
I could not find the SPA-400 user manual on the internet, and before
buying one I need to check something.

On a SPA 3100 (same as SPA 3102 but without a router) you can forward a
call from PSTN to VOIP and select a "on-hook while calling VOIP" field
in the config menus (this is only in the latests firmware releases).

Does someone now if the same can be done on the SPA-400 ?

Or if someone could point me to the user guide (and not the SPA-9000
user guide), I'll be thankfull.

Hmm. I've not really looked at this box much.

The manuals are referred to on this poage:

http://www.linksys.com/servlet/Satellite?c=L_Product_C2&childpagename=US%2FLayout &cid=1149821922369&pagename=Linksys%2FCommon%2FVis itorWrapper&lid=2236991418B01

.........but the links appear broken (to me) - I've not had much luck
with their site at all this week.

Old April 3rd 08, 11:50 AM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Marc Zirnheld

D'apres Jono ,
dans le forum uk.telecom.voip...

The manuals are referred to on this poage:

http://www.linksys.com/servlet/Satellite?c=L_Product_C2&childpagename=US%2FLayout &cid=1149821922369&pagename=Linksys%2FCommon%2FVis itorWrapper&lid=2236991418B01

No, they are not. Everything refers to the SPA 9000.

But I found some information here :
http://forum.voxilla.com/voip-wiki/u...pro-24188.html
I'll be reading this.