Broadband Internet Deals

Old April 6th 08, 01:07 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
liukaiyuan

Default Broadband Internet Deals

Search for broadband deals in your area for as low as $19.99 a month.
Up to 4 times faster than DSL and no contract required. Order
broadband today.
http://www.ogogosina.cn/Broadband-Providers.htm
Old April 6th 08, 04:28 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
The Natural Philosopher

liukaiyuan wrote:
Search for broadband deals in your area for as low as $19.99 a month.
Up to 4 times faster than DSL and no contract required. Order
broadband today.
http://www.ogogosina.cn/Broadband-Providers.htm

I suppose the Canadians are excellent at providing bandwidth in the UK then?

Old April 6th 08, 04:47 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Andy Burns

liukaiyuan wrote:

http://www.xxxxxxx.cn/Broadband-Providers.htm

I suppose the Canadians are excellent at providing bandwidth in the UK
then?

..ca is Canada
..cn is China

http://www.iana.org/domains/root/db/
Old April 6th 08, 06:15 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Ivor Jones

"Andy Burns" wrote in
message news:[email protected]
: On 06/04/2008 16:28, The Natural Philosopher wrote:
:
: liukaiyuan wrote:
:
: http://www.xxxxxxx.cn/Broadband-Providers.htm
:
: I suppose the Canadians are excellent at providing
: bandwidth in the UK then?
:
: .ca is Canada
: .cn is China
:
: http://www.iana.org/domains/root/db/

There you go then. Everything is made in China these days.

Ivor

Old April 6th 08, 09:12 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Gizmo.

Oh, surprise ... more spam posted through GoogleGroups

--
GoogleGroups - Serving Usenet to spammers and retards

Old April 6th 08, 09:32 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Andy Burns

On 06/04/2008 21:12, Gizmo. wrote:

Oh, surprise ... more spam posted through GoogleGroups

Yep, if thunderbird made it possible to filter on message-id: I'd
happily blackball the whole domain rather than just a select few from:
addresses. Maybe I'll be arsed to set up nfilter or something ...

Old April 7th 08, 08:41 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Gizmo.

"Andy Burns" wrote in message
news:[email protected]
On 06/04/2008 21:12, Gizmo. wrote:

Oh, surprise ... more spam posted through GoogleGroups

Yep, if thunderbird made it possible to filter on message-id: I'd happily
blackball the whole domain rather than just a select few from: addresses.
Maybe I'll be arsed to set up nfilter or something ...

I downloaded nfilter a few weeks ago, but never got round to installing it.
I think I'll make a point of installing it today, and blocking googlegroups
once and for all !

Old April 7th 08, 01:23 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
MikeT

On Sun, 06 Apr 2008 21:32:50 +0100, Andy Burns wrote in
news:[email protected]

On 06/04/2008 21:12, Gizmo. wrote:

Oh, surprise ... more spam posted through GoogleGroups

Yep, if thunderbird made it possible to filter on message-id: I'd
happily blackball the whole domain rather than just a select few from:
addresses. Maybe I'll be arsed to set up nfilter or something ...

Dialog is excellent at filtering on any line in the headers. This line
does the trick for me.

!delete Header "Organization: http://groups.google.com"

--
Mike