A small question about the Siemens C475IP

Old April 9th 08, 03:57 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip

Default A small question about the Siemens C475IP

The C475IP (from the previous thread) seems to have so much going for
it that I think I'll be buying some.

One question that occurs to me, which might make it even *better*.

If I set the answerphone so that it works for only some of the numbers
then, presumably, I don't have the problem of answerphone activation
whether I like it or not on the other numbers. Is that correct? If
so it gives me a way to *really* turn the answerphone facility off,
not just "off unless you keep waiting for a minute" of most existing
answerphones.

--
Chris Green