Remote Admin 2.1 and Port Numbers/Firewall?

Old April 10th 08, 05:44 PM posted to uk.comp.home-networking
John

Default Remote Admin 2.1 and Port Numbers/Firewall?

Just a query to anyone who is familar with Remote Administrator 2.1... I
wonder if the program can be set up to work on Port 80, so it will still
work with a router that has the default Radmin ports blocked? I am wanting
to use Radmin on a few computers that the firewall staus is not known and
wonder if there is a way to make Radmin work on all systems, even if a
firewall is present? I have tried some other applications that work well
even with a firewall in place (Crossloop is one example). Can Radmin work
on port 80 or does anyone know a way of making it work with a fardware
firewall in place. Thanks a lot....

TIA

John Rosenthal