Joke

Old April 12th 08, 07:12 PM posted to uk.media.tv.misc,uk.food+drink.chinese,uk.culture.arts.writing,uk.business.agriculture,uk.rec.cars.maintenance,uk.telecom.broadband,uk.radio.amateur,uk.legal
Simon

Default Joke

A bloke picks up a Chink girl at a disco and takes her home. After
quite a few drinks she says to him "Me so horny, me do anything for
you". So he says to her "Oh, baby! How about a 69?"

With a scowl on her face she says "you fluck off, me no cook this time
of night!"

Old April 12th 08, 07:22 PM posted to uk.media.tv.misc,uk.food+drink.chinese,uk.culture.arts.writing,uk.business.agriculture,uk.rec.cars.maintenance,uk.telecom.broadband,uk.radio.amateur,uk.legal
Jimbo GM4DHJ

"Simon" wrote in message
A bloke picks up a Chink girl at a disco and takes her home. After
quite a few drinks she says to him "Me so horny, me do anything for
you". So he says to her "Oh, baby! How about a 69?"

With a scowl on her face she says "you fluck off, me no cook this time
of night!"

That once happened to me! ........

Old April 12th 08, 07:36 PM posted to uk.media.tv.misc,uk.food+drink.chinese,uk.culture.arts.writing,uk.business.agriculture,uk.rec.cars.maintenance,uk.telecom.broadband,uk.radio.amateur,uk.legal
Theo

Did you know there are five French letters in the English
alphabet?
They are D, U, R, E and X!

Old April 12th 08, 08:03 PM posted to uk.media.tv.misc,uk.food+drink.chinese,uk.culture.arts.writing,uk.business.agriculture,uk.rec.cars.maintenance,uk.telecom.broadband,uk.radio.amateur,uk.legal
Steve Terry

"Simon" wrote in message

Chinaman calls his boss, me no well, me got flu.
Boss says to him, you should do what I do have sex with my wife,
I feel great afterwards.
Chinaman calls him back several hours later,
You right boss, me feel great now and you have nice wallpaper too

Steve Terry

Old April 12th 08, 08:11 PM posted to uk.media.tv.misc,uk.food+drink.chinese,uk.culture.arts.writing,uk.business.agriculture,uk.rec.cars.maintenance,uk.telecom.broadband,uk.radio.amateur,uk.legal
Old Codger

Nelson Mandela is sitting at home watching the telly when he hears a
knock at the door. When he opens it, he is confronted by a little
Chinese man, clutching a clip board and yelling, "You sign! You sign!"
Behind him is an enormous truck full of car exhausts. Nelson is
standing there in complete amazement, when the Chinese man starts to
yell louder. "You sign! You sign!" Nelson says to him, "Look mate,
you've obviously got the wrong bloke. Push off", and shuts the door in
his face. The next day he hears a knock at the door again. When he
opens it the little Chinese man is back with a huge truck of brake
pads. He thrusts his clipboard under Nelson's nose, yelling, "You
sign! You sign!" Mr Mandela is getting a bit hacked off by now, so he
shoves the little Chinese man back, shouting: "Look, push off ! You've
got the wrong bloke! I don't want them!" Then he slams the door in his
face again. The following day, Nelson is resting, and late in the
afternoon, he hears a knock on the door again. On opening the door,
there is the same little Chinaman thrusting a clipboard under his
nose, shouting "You sign! You sign!" Behind him are TWO very large
trucks full of car parts. This time Nelson loses his temper
completely, he picks up the little man by his shirt front and yells at
him; "Look, I don't want these! Do you understand? You must have the
wrong name! Who do you want to give these to?" The little Chinese man
looks at him very puzzled, consults his clipboard, and says: "You not
Nissan Maindealer?"

Old April 12th 08, 08:34 PM posted to uk.media.tv.misc,uk.business.agriculture,uk.telecom.broadband,uk.legal
展奄rdo

Old Codger wrote:
[...]

Sign seen in a Devon football club:

"The only person who can say that there is nothing wrong with defeat is
Nelson Mandela's chiropodist."

--
Moving things in still pictures!
Old April 12th 08, 08:37 PM posted to uk.media.tv.misc,uk.business.agriculture,uk.telecom.broadband,uk.legal
Steve Terry

"展奄rdo" wrote in message
Old Codger wrote:

snip
Sign seen in a Devon football club:

"The only person who can say that there is nothing wrong with defeat is
Nelson Mandela's chiropodist."

and Denial isn't a river in Egypt

Steve Terry

Old April 12th 08, 09:38 PM posted to uk.media.tv.misc,uk.food+drink.chinese,uk.culture.arts.writing,uk.business.agriculture,uk.rec.cars.maintenance,uk.telecom.broadband,uk.radio.amateur,uk.legal
Old Codger

Old Codger wrote:

No I didn't. Pete the troll is playing with headers again.

I go away for a few days and come back to find he is forging headers
with gay abandon, posting copyright stuff, libels and plain rubbish all
over the place, using my nym. Wait a while to see what happens and he
just continues. I have made few posts in any group since 27 March.

Nelson Mandela is sitting at home watching the telly when he hears a
knock at the door.

As Pete never reads what he posts and desires only to provoke
argument it is safest to assume that anything he espouses is
at least unsafe and probably malicious.

--
Old Codger
e-mail use reply to field