And another

Old April 13th 08, 05:02 PM posted to uk.media.tv.misc,uk.food+drink.chinese,uk.culture.arts.writing,uk.business.agriculture,uk.rec.cars.maintenance,uk.telecom.broadband,uk.radio.amateur,uk.legal
Simon

Default And another

I was walking through the cemetery this morning and saw a bloke hiding
behind a gravestone. I said, "Morning."

He replied, "No, just having a ****."
Old April 13th 08, 05:30 PM posted to uk.media.tv.misc,uk.food+drink.chinese,uk.culture.arts.writing,uk.business.agriculture,uk.rec.cars.maintenance,uk.telecom.broadband,uk.radio.amateur,uk.legal
Tyler

Simon wrote:

I was walking through the cemetery this morning and saw a bloke hiding
behind a gravestone. I said, "Morning."

He replied, "No, just having a ****."

But why did he say "No" to your greeting of "Morning" when, as you
have stated, it was, in fact, morning?

--
Men! If you wear a cheap black suit with all the buttons done up on
the jacket, cheap black shoes with a silver buckle thingy on them and
Old April 13th 08, 05:31 PM posted to uk.media.tv.misc,uk.food+drink.chinese,uk.culture.arts.writing,uk.business.agriculture,uk.rec.cars.maintenance,uk.telecom.broadband,uk.radio.amateur,uk.legal

On Sun, 13 Apr 2008 17:02:48 +0100, Simon wrote:

I was walking through the cemetery this morning and saw a bloke hiding
behind a gravestone. I said, "Morning."

He replied, "No, just having a ****."

LOL! Haven't heard that one before. Very good.
Old April 13th 08, 05:34 PM posted to uk.media.tv.misc,uk.food+drink.chinese,uk.culture.arts.writing,uk.business.agriculture,uk.rec.cars.maintenance,uk.telecom.broadband,uk.radio.amateur,uk.legal,demon.local
Old Codger

On Sun, 13 Apr 2008 17:30:26 +0100, Tyler
wrote:

Simon wrote:

I was walking through the cemetery this morning and saw a bloke hiding
behind a gravestone. I said, "Morning."

He replied, "No, just having a ****."

But why did he say "No" to your greeting of "Morning" when, as you
have stated, it was, in fact, morning?

Maybe it's Ogilvie as he is a pedant for sure!
Old April 13th 08, 05:35 PM posted to uk.media.tv.misc,uk.food+drink.chinese,uk.culture.arts.writing,uk.business.agriculture,uk.rec.cars.maintenance,uk.telecom.broadband,uk.radio.amateur,uk.legal
Fred

--
Men! If you wear a cheap black suit with all the buttons done up on
the jacket, cheap black shoes with a silver buckle thingy on them and
can't tie a tie properly - that is why you are probably still single.

Could well be someone who has been divorced and cant afford anything
else?
Old April 13th 08, 05:54 PM posted to uk.media.tv.misc,uk.food+drink.chinese,uk.culture.arts.writing,uk.business.agriculture,uk.rec.cars.maintenance,uk.telecom.broadband,uk.radio.amateur,uk.legal,demon.local
Old Codger

Old Codger wrote:

Nothing at all. Pete the troll is forging headers, and adding
demon.local to the cross posts.

Maybe it's Ogilvie as he is a pedant for sure!

As Pete never reads what he posts and desires only to provoke argument
it is safest to assume that anything he espouses is at least unsafe and
probably malicious.

--
Old Codger
e-mail use reply to field

Old April 13th 08, 05:59 PM posted to uk.culture.arts.writing,uk.legal,uk.media.tv.misc,uk.radio.amateur,uk.telecom.broadband
Cork Soaker

: I was walking through the cemetery this morning and saw a bloke hiding
: behind a gravestone. I said, "Morning."
:
: He replied, "No, just having a ****."
:
: But why did he say "No" to your greeting of "Morning" when, as you
: have stated, it was, in fact, morning?

Are you for real?

Old April 13th 08, 06:06 PM posted to uk.media.tv.misc,uk.food+drink.chinese,uk.culture.arts.writing,uk.business.agriculture,uk.rec.cars.maintenance,uk.telecom.broadband,uk.radio.amateur,uk.legal
Frank Incense

Well, I was walking through graveyard recently and saw 4 men carrying a
coffin. Then 15 mins later I saw the same men carrying the same coffin but
in another part of the graveyard. I thought to myself.......They've lost
the ****in plot!

Old April 13th 08, 06:07 PM posted to uk.culture.arts.writing,uk.legal,uk.media.tv.misc,uk.radio.amateur,uk.telecom.broadband
Tyler

Cork Soaker wrote:

: I was walking through the cemetery this morning and saw a bloke hiding
: behind a gravestone. I said, "Morning."
:
: He replied, "No, just having a ****."
:
: But why did he say "No" to your greeting of "Morning" when, as you
: have stated, it was, in fact, morning?

Are you for real?

Sorry but that joke clearly needs to be re-written.

--
Chris Moyles is the only DJ that can be seen from space.
Old April 13th 08, 06:10 PM posted to uk.culture.arts.writing,uk.legal,uk.media.tv.misc,uk.radio.amateur,uk.telecom.broadband
Cork Soaker

"Tyler" wrote in message
: Cork Soaker wrote:
:
:
: : I was walking through the cemetery this morning and saw a bloke hiding
: : behind a gravestone. I said, "Morning."
: :
: : He replied, "No, just having a ****."
: :
: : But why did he say "No" to your greeting of "Morning" when, as you
: : have stated, it was, in fact, morning?
:
: Are you for real?
:
: Sorry but that joke clearly needs to be re-written.
:

No it doesn't, you just don't get it all and have completely missed the
punchline.