Trekking in Bhutan

Old April 15th 08, 09:01 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband

Default Trekking in Bhutan

This is a nature trek offering diverse flora fauna with magnificent
view of Bhutanese Mountain. The blue sheep can be spotted en route.
Plenty of lakes can be seen on the route with ..for detail
information please visit our website http://www.magical-nepal.com/bhutan_trekking.htm

We are pleased to inform you that we are managing the following
groups.
.
http://groups.google.com/group/tours...kking-in-nepal
http://groups.google.com/group/tours...kking-in-tibet
http://groups.google.com/group/tours...king-in-bhutan
http://groups.google.com/group/nepal-tibet-and-india

Therefore, please feel free to become a member and post the related
messages in the above topics in these groups

Rath Nepal Tours and Travels Pvt. Ltd.
P.O Box 10691
2nd Floor, Mountain Plaza
Kantipath, Kathmandu, Nepal.
TEL: 977 1 4268948,4258141,4261512
FAX: 977 1 4264512
Email: ,
Website:
www.magical-nepal.com

This is not a spam. If you do not want to receive our post, please
feel free to let us know.