Trekking in Nepal

Old April 15th 08, 10:07 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband

Default Trekking in Nepal

The Himalaya, the "abode of snows", extends from Assam in eastern
India west to Afghanistan. It is a chain of the highest and youngest
mountains on earth and it encompasses a region of deep religious and
cultural traditions and an amazing diversity of people. A trek in
Nepal is a special and rewarding mountain holiday. Just as New York is
not representative of the USA, so Kathmandu is not representative of
Nepal. If you have the time and energy to…………… for detail information
please visit our website http://www.magical-nepal.com/nepal_trekkinng.htm
We are pleased to inform you that we are managing the following
groups.
.http://groups.google.com/group/tours...kking-in-nepal
http://groups.google.com/group/tours...kking-in-tibet
http://groups.google.com/group/tours...king-in-bhutan
http://groups.google.com/group/nepal-tibet-and-india

Therefore, please feel free to become a member and post the related
messages in the above topics in these groups

Rath Nepal Tours and Travels Pvt. Ltd.
P.O Box 10691
2nd Floor, Mountain Plaza
Kantipath, Kathmandu, Nepal.
TEL: 977 1 4268948,4258141,4261512
FAX: 977 1 4264512
Email: ,
Website:
www.magical-nepal.com

This is not a spam. If you do not want to receive our post, please
feel free to let us know.