Today's Joke

Old April 16th 08, 02:08 AM posted to uk.media.tv.misc,uk.food+drink.chinese,uk.culture.arts.writing,uk.business.agriculture,uk.rec.cars.maintenance,uk.telecom.broadband,uk.radio.amateur,uk.legal,demon.local
Simon

Default Today's Joke

A bloke comes home from the pet shop with a cock-sucking frog.
His wife says, "What the hell am I supposed to do with that?"

The bloke says, "Teach it to cook, then **** off!"
Old April 16th 08, 05:32 AM posted to uk.media.tv.misc,uk.food+drink.chinese,uk.culture.arts.writing,uk.business.agriculture,uk.rec.cars.maintenance,uk.telecom.broadband,uk.radio.amateur,uk.legal,demon.local
Lord Turkey Cough

"Simon" wrote in message
A bloke comes home from the pet shop with a cock-sucking frog.
His wife says, "What the hell am I supposed to do with that?"

The bloke says, "Teach it to cook, then **** off!"

Whats the point of going to the bother of teaching it to cook
and telling it to **** off?

I guess it would be funny in a way, a bit like spending hours washing
your car and then chucking a bucket of **** over it, amusing but
essentially a waste of time.

Old April 16th 08, 06:18 AM posted to uk.media.tv.misc,uk.food+drink.chinese,uk.culture.arts.writing,uk.business.agriculture,uk.rec.cars.maintenance,uk.telecom.broadband,uk.radio.amateur,uk.legal,demon.local
Old Codger

On Wed, 16 Apr 2008 02:08:01 +0100, Simon wrote:

A bloke comes home from the pet shop with a cock-sucking frog.
His wife says, "What the hell am I supposed to do with that?"

The bloke says, "Teach it to cook, then **** off!"

That'll get the old boy excited.

Old April 16th 08, 12:16 PM posted to uk.media.tv.misc,uk.food+drink.chinese,uk.culture.arts.writing,uk.business.agriculture,uk.rec.cars.maintenance,uk.telecom.broadband,uk.radio.amateur,uk.legal,demon.local
Theo

A bloke was out one winter's night on the top of a motorway flyover with his
cock
hanging out.
A police patrolman pulls up and asks him what he is doing.
"It's the wife's idea officer - I was up here last night without a scarf
and I got a stiff neck!"

Old April 16th 08, 11:06 PM posted to uk.media.tv.misc,uk.food+drink.chinese,uk.culture.arts.writing,uk.rec.cars.maintenance,uk.telecom.broadband,uk.radio.amateur,uk.legal,demon.local
Old Codger

Old Codger wrote:

None of it. That's another Pete the troll forgery.

That'll get the old boy excited.

As Pete never reads what he posts and desires only to provoke argument
it is safest to assume that anything he espouses is at least unsafe and
probably malicious.

--
Old Codger
e-mail use reply to field

Old April 18th 08, 10:04 AM posted to uk.media.tv.misc,uk.food+drink.chinese,uk.culture.arts.writing,uk.business.agriculture,uk.rec.cars.maintenance,uk.telecom.broadband,uk.radio.amateur,uk.legal,demon.local
Tim Bruening

Lord Turkey Cough wrote:

"Simon" wrote in message
A bloke comes home from the pet shop with a cock-sucking frog.
His wife says, "What the hell am I supposed to do with that?"

The bloke says, "Teach it to cook, then **** off!"

Whats the point of going to the bother of teaching it to cook
and telling it to **** off?

The wife is the one who's supposed to **** off, once the cock sucking
frog learns to cook, since she would then be redundant.