Anyone use UK Online as ISP

Old April 16th 08, 10:25 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband

Default Anyone use UK Online as ISP

Anyone use UK Online as their ISP? I'm considering moving to them as
they are one of only two ISP's in my area who offer ADSL2 on my
exchange. I'm having major problems with my current ISP as they are
passing my support call between themselves and BT and it's not moving
forward. My connection has been down for 3 weeks and thought that
changing to a LLU on ADSL2 may help.

Any bad or good experience with them?
Old April 18th 08, 04:47 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband

very good service for 2 years until i moved to O2 ,they are rubbish!
so i am going back to ukonline again