Virgins New little plan to make money

Old April 16th 08, 04:21 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
naza

Default Virgins New little plan to make money

Take a look at this link:

http://stopvirgin.movielol.org/

Almost as if it is the end of the internet as we know it.
Old April 16th 08, 07:04 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Gonz

"naza" wrote in message
Take a look at this link:

http://stopvirgin.movielol.org/

Ooh, I like her.

Old April 16th 08, 07:14 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
naza

Ooh, I like her.

I think your missing the point.
Good directing idea to get her on the video.
Old April 16th 08, 07:14 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Meggahurtz

"Gonz" T o p @ S e c r e t . c o m wrote in message

"naza" wrote in message
Take a look at this link:

http://stopvirgin.movielol.org/

Ooh, I like her.

I'm sure it's her breasts talking to me

Sh!t here comes the wife click the red x click the red x...

Old April 16th 08, 07:39 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Gonz

"naza" wrote in message
Ooh, I like her.

I think your missing the point.

I spotted two.

Good directing idea to get her on the video.

I'd like to cast her in one of my videos that I want to direct )

Old April 16th 08, 07:40 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Gonz

"naza" wrote in message
Take a look at this link:

http://stopvirgin.movielol.org/

Ooh, I like her.

I'm sure it's her breasts talking to me

Sh!t here comes the wife click the red x click the red x...

LOL
How did she do that trick with the little finger where it pops out from
there and starts beckoning? )