Shannon's family

Old April 16th 08, 04:36 PM posted to uk.media.tv.misc,uk.food+drink.chinese,uk.culture.arts.writing,uk.business.agriculture,uk.rec.cars.maintenance,uk.telecom.broadband,uk.radio.amateur,uk.legal
Simon

Default Shannon's family

(Sing to the Adams Family Tune)

Your sister is your mother,
your father is your brother,
you all shag one another,
Your Shannon's family!

Old April 16th 08, 05:00 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband

On Wed, 16 Apr 2008 16:36:53 +0100, Simon wrote:

(Sing to the Adams Family Tune)

Your sister is your mother,
your father is your brother,
you all shag one another,
Your Shannon's family!

Well I did say when the Shannon story first broke
that lot where SOTE .
Old April 16th 08, 05:19 PM posted to uk.media.tv.misc,uk.food+drink.chinese,uk.culture.arts.writing,uk.business.agriculture,uk.rec.cars.maintenance,uk.telecom.broadband,uk.radio.amateur,uk.legal
Robin T Cox

On Wed, 16 Apr 2008 16:36:53 +0100, Simon wrote:

(Sing to the Adams Family Tune)

Your sister is your mother,
your father is your brother,
you all shag one another,
Your Shannon's family!

Makes you feel smug, I expect.

Old April 16th 08, 05:32 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband

On Wed, 16 Apr 2008 16:19:53 GMT, Robin T Cox
wrote:

On Wed, 16 Apr 2008 16:36:53 +0100, Simon wrote:

(Sing to the Adams Family Tune)

Your sister is your mother,
your father is your brother,
you all shag one another,
Your Shannon's family!

Makes you feel smug, I expect.

I feel truly sorry for that little girl and I recken her scum bag
family should be locked up and the key thrown away .
Old April 17th 08, 01:07 AM posted to uk.media.tv.misc,uk.food+drink.chinese,uk.culture.arts.writing,uk.business.agriculture,uk.rec.cars.maintenance,uk.telecom.broadband,uk.radio.amateur,uk.legal
R. Mark Clayton

"Simon" wrote in message
(Sing to the Adams Family Tune)

Your sister is your mother,
your father is your brother,
you all shag one another,
Your Shannon's family!

This is a variation on a Bob Monkhouse joke...

"I visited this small town in Tennessee. A man introduced me to his wife,
sister and mother, the trouble was there was only one woman in the room!"

Only his half sister of course.

Old April 17th 08, 11:02 AM posted to uk.media.tv.misc,uk.food+drink.chinese,uk.culture.arts.writing,uk.business.agriculture,uk.rec.cars.maintenance,uk.telecom.broadband,uk.radio.amateur,uk.legal

On Thu, 17 Apr 2008 01:07:32 +0100, "R. Mark Clayton"
wrote:

"Simon" wrote in message
.. .
(Sing to the Adams Family Tune)

Your sister is your mother,
your father is your brother,
you all shag one another,
Your Shannon's family!

This is a variation on a Bob Monkhouse joke...

"I visited this small town in Tennessee. A man introduced me to his wife,
sister and mother, the trouble was there was only one woman in the room!"

Only his half sister of course.

Yeah : Someone being your Mother AND your Sister is stretching things
a bit !!!
Old April 17th 08, 11:14 AM posted to uk.media.tv.misc,uk.food+drink.chinese,uk.culture.arts.writing,uk.business.agriculture,uk.rec.cars.maintenance,uk.telecom.broadband,uk.radio.amateur,uk.legal
The Todal

wrote in message
On Thu, 17 Apr 2008 01:07:32 +0100, "R. Mark Clayton"
wrote:

"Simon" wrote in message
. ..
(Sing to the Adams Family Tune)

Your sister is your mother,
your father is your brother,
you all shag one another,
Your Shannon's family!

This is a variation on a Bob Monkhouse joke...

"I visited this small town in Tennessee. A man introduced me to his wife,
sister and mother, the trouble was there was only one woman in the room!"

Only his half sister of course.

Yeah : Someone being your Mother AND your Sister is stretching things
a bit !!!

This is all quite funny of course, except for the poor little kid, Shannon,
who isn't to blame for any of this but whose face is now well known to the
world at large. She is probably taunted by all the other kids, and must now
be having a thoroughly miserable life.

Old April 17th 08, 11:18 AM posted to uk.media.tv.misc,uk.food+drink.chinese,uk.culture.arts.writing,uk.business.agriculture,uk.rec.cars.maintenance,uk.telecom.broadband,uk.radio.amateur,uk.legal
Old Codger

On Thu, 17 Apr 2008 11:14:24 +0100, "The Todal"
wrote:

.. .
wrote:

"Simon" wrote in message
(Sing to the Adams Family Tune)

Your sister is your mother,
your father is your brother,
you all shag one another,
Your Shannon's family!

This is a variation on a Bob Monkhouse joke...

"I visited this small town in Tennessee. A man introduced me to his wife,
sister and mother, the trouble was there was only one woman in the room!"

Only his half sister of course.

Yeah : Someone being your Mother AND your Sister is stretching things
a bit !!!

This is all quite funny of course, except for the poor little kid, Shannon,
who isn't to blame for any of this but whose face is now well known to the
world at large. She is probably taunted by all the other kids, and must now
be having a thoroughly miserable life.

It is a terrible indictment against freedom of press and they have a
lot to answer for. If they are not ruining the lives of celebrities,
children and victims in general. They are publicizing how to make
bombs or how successful they are at killing our soldiers etc all in
the name of free speech.

Lock the ponces up I say.
Old April 17th 08, 01:30 PM posted to uk.media.tv.misc,uk.food+drink.chinese,uk.rec.cars.maintenance,uk.telecom.broadband,uk.legal
Graz

On Thu, 17 Apr 2008 11:14:24 +0100, "The Todal"
wrote:

.. .
wrote:

"Simon" wrote in message
(Sing to the Adams Family Tune)

Your sister is your mother,
your father is your brother,
you all shag one another,
Your Shannon's family!

This is a variation on a Bob Monkhouse joke...

"I visited this small town in Tennessee. A man introduced me to his wife,
sister and mother, the trouble was there was only one woman in the room!"

Only his half sister of course.

Yeah : Someone being your Mother AND your Sister is stretching things
a bit !!!

This is all quite funny of course, except for the poor little kid, Shannon,
who isn't to blame for any of this but whose face is now well known to the
world at large. She is probably taunted by all the other kids, and must now
be having a thoroughly miserable life.

Never mind. She's inherited all kinds of bad genes and will probably
end up like the rest of the family - either in jail or on the social.

Old April 17th 08, 02:39 PM posted to uk.media.tv.misc,uk.food+drink.chinese,uk.rec.cars.maintenance,uk.telecom.broadband,uk.legal
The Todal

wrote:

This is all quite funny of course, except for the poor little kid,
Shannon,
who isn't to blame for any of this but whose face is now well known to the
world at large. She is probably taunted by all the other kids, and must
now
be having a thoroughly miserable life.

Never mind. She's inherited all kinds of bad genes and will probably
end up like the rest of the family - either in jail or on the social.

There is a curious form of snobbishness that afflicts insecure people. They
look down on folk from the council estates or those whose parents are
unemployed or unmarried, seeing them as Untermenschen and not as good as us
Herrenvolk.

The attitudes of the school playground are, for some people, imported into
their adult lives.

I prefer an alternative viewpoint which is that every child, whether from
"good" or "bad" stock, is equally capable of being a productive and useful
member of society and all that requires is a society that is committed to
nurturing all children. Instead of a society that encourages all parents to
compete with each other to get their kids into the best schools, a form of
Darwinism that penalises children for the faults of their parents.