Virgin Media mass exodus

Old April 20th 08, 11:34 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Gonz

Default Virgin Media mass exodus

We've had an influx of ex Virgin Media customers joining us lovely pink
people at BE broadband )

Old April 21st 08, 08:23 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Carl Waring

Gonz wrote:
We've had an influx of ex Virgin Media customers joining us lovely
pink people at BE broadband )

Of course, you offer absolutely no proof whatsoever so we're /really/ going
to believe you :-(

(Yeah, I know. I should learn to ignore him. Too much like hard work!)

--
Carl Waring
DigiGuide:

Old April 21st 08, 08:59 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Gonz

"Carl Waring" wrote in message
Gonz wrote:
We've had an influx of ex Virgin Media customers joining us lovely
pink people at BE broadband )

Of course, you offer absolutely no proof whatsoever so we're /really/
going
to believe you :-(

What is it with you and proof always required?
Tell me what proof you seem to think I shud produce to make it true.

(Yeah, I know. I should learn to ignore him. Too much like hard work!)

Who you talkin too?

Old April 21st 08, 12:27 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Gizmo.

Gonz wrote:
We've had an influx of ex Virgin Media customers joining us lovely
pink people at BE broadband )

Of course, you offer absolutely no proof whatsoever so we're /really/
going
to believe you :-(

What is it with you and proof always required?
Tell me what proof you seem to think I shud produce to make it true.

Ok, post a link to official documentation detailing customer figures.
Clue: Company reports will contain the information.

I look forward to your usual level of utilised intelligence within your
reply.

Old April 21st 08, 06:59 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Gonz

Gonz wrote:
We've had an influx of ex Virgin Media customers joining us lovely
pink people at BE broadband )

Of course, you offer absolutely no proof whatsoever so we're
/really/
going
to believe you :-(

What is it with you and proof always required?
Tell me what proof you seem to think I shud produce to make it true.

Ok, post a link to official documentation detailing customer figures.
Clue: Company reports will contain the information.

Has Virgin released a report to say that they've gone too far treatin
customers like idiots?

There's loads in the BE forum.
I actually started the thread, cuz I'm nice like that.
There's loads left on cableforum.
I didn't start that thread...

I look forward to your usual level of utilised intelligence within
your reply.

It's up there ^^^^

Old April 21st 08, 10:55 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Gizmo.

"Gonz" T o p @ S e c r e t . c o m wrote in message
news

Gonz wrote:
[...]

A forum ?!?! Is that really the best you can do ?

Ok .. once again:

Come on brummie ****wit, lets see how good you really are.

Old April 21st 08, 11:13 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Gonz

Gonz wrote:
[...]

Not *a* forum, forums.
Do you do forums Gizo?

Ok .. once again:

Ok, post a link to official documentation detailing customer figures.
Clue: Company reports will contain the information.

Err... if it's only just happening that loads of people are leaving
Virgin Media because of Phorm, STM, support line costs, being taken for
a prat far too often, and that dickhead Neil Berkett... then where am I
gonna find official documentation from, detailing figures of how many
have left?

I look forward to your usual level of utilised intelligence within
your
reply.

I'm lookin forward to yours too, I just know you're gonna say well you
can't show the impossible proof, so it's not true.

Come on brummie ****wit, lets see how good you really are.

I'm all out of vaseline, mate.
Please pull your pants up and stand back up straight.

Old April 21st 08, 11:35 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband

Gonz wrote:
We've had an influx of ex Virgin Media customers joining us lovely
pink people at BE broadband )

Of course, you offer absolutely no proof whatsoever so we're
/really/
going
to believe you :-(

What is it with you and proof always required?
Tell me what proof you seem to think I shud produce to make it true.

Ok, post a link to official documentation detailing customer figures.
Clue: Company reports will contain the information.

Has Virgin released a report to say that they've gone too far treatin
customers like idiots?

Carl would feature in it if they did.
Old April 22nd 08, 08:54 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Gonz

m wrote:

Has Virgin released a report to say that they've gone too far treatin
customers like idiots?

Carl would feature in it if they did.

I've just realised how stewpid Carl and Gizmo are...
They want official documentation to prove that my ISP *BE* is having
loads of Virgin Media customers joining.

It went like this.

Me: We are gettin loads of people leavin Virgin Media and joining us
here at BE.

Carl: Of course, you offer absolutely no proof whatsoever so we're
/really/ going
to believe you :-(

Gizmo: Ok, post a link to official documentation detailing customer
figures.
Clue: Company reports will contain the information.

U N B E L I E V A B L E . . .

Old April 22nd 08, 08:58 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Gizmo.

Gonz wrote:
[...]

I believe latest VM figures released to the "city" were released quite
recently.

Telefonica (owners of BE) will also have to release a minimum of 2 reports
per year.

So ... post links to the information. Posts made by your ilk on forums dont
count.

Interesting that VM churn rate is lower than Telefonica, although I couldnt
be bothered to waste my time on you splitting down the individual company
churn rates. Those figures were in company reports, and not posted by some
slobbering halfwit on a forum(s).