Can I get googlemail through Outlook Express

Old April 30th 08, 07:35 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Ken

Default Can I get googlemail through Outlook Express

Anyone know if I can do this?

Ken

Old April 30th 08, 07:41 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
steveybar

"Ken" Reply to NG only wrote in message
Anyone know if I can do this?

Ken

You can - have a look at:

http://mail.google.com/support/bin/a...76&topic=12810

Steve

Old April 30th 08, 07:45 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Ken

"steveybar" wrote in message
"Ken" Reply to NG only wrote in message
Anyone know if I can do this?

Ken

You can - have a look at:

http://mail.google.com/support/bin/a...76&topic=12810

Steve

Thanks for that. I should of found it when I looked but must admit I have a
bug and sitting googling is hard work when your brain is fogged up.

Ken

Old April 30th 08, 07:49 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Trent SC

Anyone know if I can do this?

Yes.

Go to your Gmail page, click on Settings (in the top right corner), then
Forwarding and POP and follow the instructions. There's an easy walkthrough
for most of the major flavours of email client.

Old April 30th 08, 07:58 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Ken

"Trent SC" wrote in message
news:[email protected]
Anyone know if I can do this?

Yes.

Go to your Gmail page, click on Settings (in the top right corner), then
Forwarding and POP and follow the instructions. There's an easy
walkthrough for most of the major flavours of email client.

Thanks and I will take a look tomorrow as off to bed with bug and brain not
working!!!

Ken

Old May 1st 08, 03:02 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Steve Terry

"Ken" Reply to NG only wrote in message
Anyone know if I can do this?
Ken

Yes i use is on my 3 mobile internet,
go into your googlemail account and set it up for pop3

Steve Terry

Old May 1st 08, 05:33 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Ken

"Ken" Reply to NG only wrote in message
Anyone know if I can do this?

Ken

Thanks for all your help just sat down, and with a clearer head than
yesterday, got it working fine.

Ken

Old May 2nd 08, 10:41 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Ivor Jones

In ,
Steve Terry typed, for some strange, unexplained
reason:
: "Ken" Reply to NG only wrote in message
: ...
: Anyone know if I can do this?
: Ken
: Yes i use is on my 3 mobile internet,
: go into your googlemail account and set it up for pop3
:
: Steve Terry

Imap is better if your ISP supports it though (Orange do, one of the few
things they still do right..!)

Ivor