Tag On line & Neither Tiscali Or BT Taking Ownership Of Problem

Old May 3rd 08, 06:27 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
moox7

Default Tag On line & Neither Tiscali Or BT Taking Ownership Of Problem

I recently moved house and arranged with my broadband supplier,
Tiscali, to transfer the service to my new address.

Having moved in I have no broadband. On phoning Tiscali, they say
there is a Ďtag on the line and I have to contact BTí.

When contacting BT Iím told Ďitís not there tag and itís up to my
provider to resolveí.

Can anyone advise how to proceed as Iím getting nowhere?

Anyone I can complain to resolve the issue.

Cheers,

Doug.
Old May 3rd 08, 06:50 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
SJP

http://www.ofcom.org.uk/complain/int...?itemid=344109

Old May 3rd 08, 07:11 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband

Anyone I can complain to resolve the issue.

Ofcom.
Old May 3rd 08, 07:43 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Eeyore

moox7 wrote:

I recently moved house and arranged with my broadband supplier,
Tiscali, to transfer the service to my new address.

Having moved in I have no broadband. On phoning Tiscali, they say
there is a Ďtag on the line and I have to contact BTí.

When contacting BT Iím told Ďitís not there tag and itís up to my
provider to resolveí.

Can anyone advise how to proceed as Iím getting nowhere?

Get a competent ISP unlike the shower of incompetent idiots called
Tiscali who can sort out such things.

Anyone I can complain to resolve the issue.

Ofcom. There's something on their site about issues like this and how to
resolve them actually.

Graham

Old May 4th 08, 12:16 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Adrian C

moox7 wrote:

Anyone I can complain to resolve the issue.

Please... Please... Please...

Ditch Tiscali....

--
Adrian C