My Appeal To A Minority Group - BT Customers

Old May 7th 08, 06:27 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Ivor Jones

Default My Appeal To A Minority Group - BT Customers

In ,
Christian typed, for some strange, unexplained
reason:
: My Appeal To A Minority Group - BT Customers
:
: Good afternoon good people of uk.telecom & uk.telecom.broadband
: I would like to appeal to a minority group, BT customers who get a
: paper bill, to join with me in sending BT a right old royal message.
:
: Perhaps you hate BT because you have had appalling customer service?
: Perhaps you hate them for the paper bill and cash payment charges?
: Perhaps you hate them for sending you unwanted leaflets with your
: bill? Perhaps you just hate them!
:
: If you fall into any of the above categories simply fish out the
: little envelope that comes with your bill, put the junk leaflets
: inside of it (remember to keep your bill) and write something
: suitable across them - such as 'you waste much more ink printing this
: leaflet than you do my bill' and pop it back in the postbox WITHOUT A
: STAMP ON IT. For extra effect stick a 'special delivery' sticker on
: it (available from any remaining open Post Office) to ensure BT get a
: surcharge for your unstamped mail.
:
: If only enough people would do this....

While I applaud your sentiments, has it occurred to you that BT will
recoup the extra expense incurred through people doing this in a very
simple way, i.e. putting up their charges..?

You'll end up paying for it one way or another, trouble is so will I.

Ivor

Old May 7th 08, 06:30 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Ivor Jones

In ,
Ivor Jones typed, for some strange,
unexplained reason:

Oops don't know how this ended up in here, I was in uk.telecom when I
wrote it..!

Sorry..!

Ivor

Old May 7th 08, 06:55 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Jono

on 07/05/2008, Ivor Jones supposed :
In ,
Ivor Jones typed, for some strange,
unexplained reason:

Oops don't know how this ended up in here, I was in uk.telecom when I
wrote it..!

Sorry..!

Not your doing, completely. The OP set uk.t.bb as the destination for
replies, for some peculiar reason