My Appeal To A Minority Group - BT Customers

Old May 8th 08, 06:50 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
{{{{{Welcome}}}}}

Default My Appeal To A Minority Group - BT Customers

Christian wrote
on 07 May 2008 15:21:06 GMT in message
:

My Appeal To A Minority Group - BT Customers

Good afternoon good people of uk.telecom & uk.telecom.broadband
I would like to appeal to a minority group, BT customers who get a paper
bill, to join with me in sending BT a right old royal message.

Perhaps you hate BT because you have had appalling customer service?
Perhaps you hate them for the paper bill and cash payment charges?
Perhaps you hate them for sending you unwanted leaflets with your bill?
Perhaps you just hate them!

If you fall into any of the above categories simply fish out the little
envelope that comes with your bill, put the junk leaflets inside of it
(remember to keep your bill) and write something suitable across them -
such as 'you waste much more ink printing this leaflet than you do my
bill' and pop it back in the postbox WITHOUT A STAMP ON IT. For extra
effect stick a 'special delivery' sticker on it (available from any
remaining open Post Office) to ensure BT get a surcharge for your
unstamped mail.

If only enough people would do this....

'special delivery' sticker will not make any difference if the correct
postage hasn't been paid and if it's been sent where the addressee pays then
another sticker is used also and details entered at the post office.