My Appeal To A Minority Group - BT Customers

Old May 8th 08, 07:13 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Tom Burton

Default My Appeal To A Minority Group - BT Customers

If you fall into any of the above categories simply fish out the little
envelope that comes with your bill, put the junk leaflets inside of it
(remember to keep your bill) and write something suitable across them -
such as 'you waste much more ink printing this leaflet than you do my
bill' and pop it back in the postbox WITHOUT A STAMP ON IT. For extra
effect stick a 'special delivery' sticker on it (available from any
remaining open Post Office) to ensure BT get a surcharge for your
unstamped mail.

If only enough people would do this....

This is something i do with most of my junk mail.... but not BT stuff or
stuff i from companies i buy stuff from

If you are very lucky sometimes you can even do it with email spam...

I recycle most of my old catalogues, yellow pages and house bricks in this
fashion.