Using two wireless routers

Old June 6th 08, 10:02 AM posted to uk.comp.home-networking
Les Matthew

Default Using two wireless routers

I have two wireless routers, a Netgear DG834G v4 and a BT Voyager 2091
that I've flashed with the unlocked D-Link firmware.

The Netgear is the main one used for internet and home network but is it
possible to use the 2091 connected to another PC like a wireless network
card accessing the internet and my home network via the Netgear.

If this is possible does anyone know how or point me to a site that
explains how. I'm fairly clueless when it comes to wireless.

cheers

les...
Old June 6th 08, 10:45 AM posted to uk.comp.home-networking
Klunk

On Fri, 06 Jun 2008 10:02:40 +0100, Les Matthew passed an empty day by
writing:

I have two wireless routers, a Netgear DG834G v4 and a BT Voyager 2091
that I've flashed with the unlocked D-Link firmware.

The Netgear is the main one used for internet and home network but is it
possible to use the 2091 connected to another PC like a wireless network
card accessing the internet and my home network via the Netgear.

If this is possible does anyone know how or point me to a site that
explains how. I'm fairly clueless when it comes to wireless.

cheers

les...

Does the Voyager allow Bridging?