What will a typical O2 email address look like?

Old June 16th 08, 11:19 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Martin @nohere.net

Default What will a typical O2 email address look like?

Hi
I was thinking about signing up to O2 broadband as my Tesco
connection, which has served me well, has become very unreliable of
late

What would a typical O2 email addy look like
Tesco is
and Sky is
What would O2 be like?
--
Martin

Old June 16th 08, 12:09 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Martin @nohere.net

Thanks Alan
--
Regards
Martin

On Mon, 16 Jun 2008 11:56:01 +0100, "Alan" wrote:

you can set up more
Alan

.. .

Old June 16th 08, 12:17 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Peter Thomas

On Mon, 16 Jun 2008 12:09:31 +0100, Martin @nohere.net wrote:

Thanks Alan

Alternatively, get your own email address from someone like 1+1 then
when you next have to change service provider, your ema=il address
will remain the same
--
Peter Thomas
Researching: Hone - Oxfordshire & Glamorgan; Samuel(s) - Swansea & Llanelli & Gower;
Old June 16th 08, 01:08 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Eeyore

Peter Thomas wrote:

Martin @nohere.net wrote:

Thanks Alan

Alternatively, get your own email address from someone like 1+1 then
when you next have to change service provider, your ema=il address
will remain the same

Strongly recommended.

Graham

Old June 16th 08, 01:36 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Martin @nohere.net

Got a web site Peter?

Old June 16th 08, 03:36 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Peter Thomas

wrote:

On Mon, 16 Jun 2008 12:09:31 +0100, Martin @nohere.net wrote:

Thanks Alan

Alternatively, get your own email address from someone like 1+1 then
when you next have to change service provider, your ema=il address
will remain the same

I take it you aren't asking if I have a website :-) - I use 1+1, see

http://order.1and1.co.uk/xml/order/I...C2AC5 5.TC33b

for domain names. There are many companies around that will let you
register a domain name , and thence an email address. Another one is
123 reg.com at

http://www.123-reg.co.uk/?GCID=S1327...FQ8gQgodc1q0zA

--
Cheers

Peter
Old June 16th 08, 06:54 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Martin @nohere.net

Sorry Peter I should have said URL
Which you guessed correctly
Thank you