Anyone got a number for Tiscali UK support?

Old June 16th 08, 02:44 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Steve Wilson

Default Anyone got a number for Tiscali UK support?

I'm sick of trying to talk to some guy or girl in India. I need to speak
to a UK support person.
HELP : ((

Thanks Steve

Old June 16th 08, 02:48 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Section 31T

"Steve Wilson" wrote in message
I'm sick of trying to talk to some guy or girl in India. I need to speak
to a UK support person.
HELP : ((

Thanks Steve

Technical support: 0871 2225550 or 0161 4515000 might work
Got it from saynoto0870.com - There are other numbers on there which might
be bette.

Hope this helps.

Old June 16th 08, 03:05 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Adrian C

Steve Wilson wrote:
I'm sick of trying to talk to some guy or girl in India. I need to speak
to a UK support person.
HELP : ((

Go through the cancellations department ;-)

--
Adrian C
Old June 16th 08, 04:33 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Gizmo.

"Steve Wilson" wrote in message
I'm sick of trying to talk to some guy or girl in India. I need to speak
to a UK support person.
HELP : ((

Tell them to you want to close your account.
Retention departments are invariably (for obvious reasons) in the UK.