A True Scientific Breakthrough That Makes It Possible To Fulfill Ones True Potential!

Old June 16th 08, 10:48 PM posted to uk.comp.home-networking
Jeffrey Bruce

Default A True Scientific Breakthrough That Makes It Possible To Fulfill Ones True Potential!

Time out!

Is it possible to take a break from the hustle of the rat race and sit on
the sidelines and relax for just a moment?

The pressure that many are under to produce each day is enormous. Job &
family demands alone have most people stretched to capacity.

"Do most people operate each day from a creative place that uplifts and
energizes themselves and others or do most operate from a weighted
obligation that leaves them unfulfilled, frustrated and exhausted?"

www.MyLifeMyTerms.com

For the weighted obligators, could this churn and burn endured day-in and
day-out be a cause for much of the current disposition of society as a
whole?

The majority of which seems to abound in unhappiness these days...

In the past 15-20 years, medical science has made wonderful breakthroughs in
coming up with effective drugs to increase the serotonin levels of our
brains bringing much relief to many people all over the world.

"Should we remain stationed at this rest-stop of medication forever or, is
there a time to get back on the road and delve further into ourselves to
face this menace deep inside once and for all...?"

IT TAKES COURAGE!

On the other side of the coin, there's the privileged few, the salt of the
earth types. They're consistently happy and able to accomplish much of what
they set out to do on a consistent basis with few road blocks. They seem to
navigate through life's ups and downs much more easily than the rest of us.

"Why are so few fulfilling their birth rite and true calling in life?"

www.MyLifeMyTerms.com

"In this fierce pace of our western society it's easy to lose touch with who
we are at the core of our being, our soul if you will...Where we lived as
young children. Since we lived there once, could we live there again?"

"What if it were possible:

to become reacquainted with this deeper aspect of being?

to operate consistently from that place within where the true
creator lives?

to tap into and utilize this inner power and energy source at
will?"

Medication to Meditation?

"Can something (that was once considered taboo in the west) like meditation
be the key to unlocking the door to the divinity that lies within each and
every one of us?"

What if it were possible to automatically induce these deep states of
mediation into the brain instantaneously, dramatically reducing the amount
of time it takes to burn through all that is separating and imprisoning us
from our true nature and energy source?

www.MyLifeMyTerms.com

In the last 35 years, science has entered a new era in our ability to learn,
be creative,
remember, control our moods, reduce stress, and resolve unwanted behavior
patterns,
and a host of other desirable ends. This awareness reached the mainstream
with the
appearance of a remarkable paper by Dr. Gerald Oster, of Mt. Sinai Medical
Center, in
the October 1973 issue of Scientific American.

Oster's paper, entitled "Auditory Beats in the Brain," described how
pulsations called
binaural beats occurred in the brain when tones of different frequencies
were
presented separately to each ear.

Since then numerous studies have concluded that it's possible to influence
brain wave patterns using binaural beats and many researchers have since
verified this phenomenon.

"Hence, is it possible for us to actually re-tune our Brains into more
desirable frequencies which are in tune with our divine natures?"

"As long as we remain unconscious of our inner world, these negative
thoughts, emotions and wrong belief systems (currently embedded in our
subconscious minds) will continue to limit our ability to fulfill our true
intentions in this life."

Once our awareness is raised through this process, we're able to bring these
into focus and dissolve them on the spot and they are then gone for good.

A new life begins to unfold for us...

Please continue at: www.MyLifeMyTerms.com