MAC code from Tiscali

Old June 18th 08, 01:23 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Mike P

Default MAC code from Tiscali

Hi All,

any ideas how long I will have to wait for a MAC code. I just requested one,
they said up to 5 working days. I'm just wondering if it might happen
quicker than that...

cheers

mike P

Old June 18th 08, 02:15 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Terry Wilkie

"Mike P" wrote in message
Hi All,

any ideas how long I will have to wait for a MAC code. I just requested

one,
they said up to 5 working days. I'm just wondering if it might happen
quicker than that...

cheers

mike P

When I requested one I got it in less than 48 hours via email.

Old June 18th 08, 02:23 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Mike P

"Terry Wilkie" wrote in message

"Mike P" wrote in message
Hi All,

any ideas how long I will have to wait for a MAC code. I just requested

one,
they said up to 5 working days. I'm just wondering if it might happen
quicker than that...

cheers

mike P

When I requested one I got it in less than 48 hours via email.

nice, thanks. That's what I'm hoping for!

cheers

Mike P